Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting the MGVs Winery website.
Please read and agree to the following terms and conditions before using the MGVs Winery website. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, please do not use this website. By using this site, you agree to all of the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice, so please check the latest version of these terms and conditions.
Copyrights and other rights related to the information and other materials on this website belong to the Company. You may not use (including copying, altering, distributing, etc.) the content of this website beyond the scope permitted by law, such as for personal use. The copyrights to the contents of e-mails sent to you from the Company belong to the Company, and you may not divert or reprint them without the Company's prior consent.
Trademarks such as trademarks and service marks used on this website belong to the Company. They may not be used without consent.
Although the Company takes the utmost care in posting information on this website, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. The Company may change the information on this website without prior notice. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of your use of this information or inability to use this information for any reason.
In addition, the Company shall not be liable for any software or hardware problems or other damage resulting from the use of this website.
Please note that the Company reserves the right to suspend or discontinue operation of this website without prior notice.
Links to this Website
In principle, you are free to link to our website, but links from sites that are offensive to public order and morals or illegal are strictly prohibited. When linking to our website, please clearly indicate that the link is to MGVs Winery's website.
About Linked Websites
Websites other than this website that are linked to or from this website ("linked sites") are operated under the responsibility of the operator of each linked site. When using these Linked Sites, please follow the terms and conditions of use of the Linked Sites. The Company assumes no responsibility for the content of the Linked Sites or for any damage resulting from the use of the Linked Sites.
Cookies are functions that store your access history on your computer or smartphone when you visit a website.
However, this information does not include personally identifiable information such as your name, telephone number, or e-mail address.
MGVs Winery uses the information obtained from cookies, such as the pages accessed by the customer and the number of times the customer accesses those pages (hereinafter referred to as "cookie information"), for the purposes described below. It is never used for any other purposes.
- Display of customized websites and advertisements for our customers
- To improve the quality of our services by reflecting them in our marketing activities
- Improvement of our website through research and analysis of statistical access information
Please note that the Company will retain cookie information for the period necessary to achieve these purposes.
Changing Cookie Settings
Please note that disabling cookies may limit the functionality of some websites and services, or may cause some pages to not display properly.
(2)Linking of Cookie Information with Personal Information
About tools to understand the usage of this site using cookies
This site may use cookie information to analyze how customers use the website in order to improve this site and the quality of services provided.
Revision of this Policy
This policy is subject to revision without notice. Please note that any changes to this policy will be effective when the revised content is posted on this site.
[Formulation on December 1, 2022]
Basic Policy and Definitions
MGVs Winery shall not disclose any information that can be used to identify a specific individual, such as the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, or e-mail address of a customer or other person (including information that can be easily cross-checked with other information and thereby used to identify a specific individual) that is necessary in the course of business activities and in the course of conducting business. We will comply with all relevant laws, regulations, guidelines, and other standards, and will handle such information appropriately. We recognize the above as our corporate responsibility and conduct our business activities under the following policy.
〈Methods of obtaining personal information〉
MGVs Winery will acquire personal information by legal and appropriate means, and will notify or publicly announce the purpose of use of such information to the person concerned.
In addition, MGVs Winery shall obtain the consent of the individual with respect to any personal information required for reasons such as health consultation requested by the individual in connection with the purchase of MGVs Winery's products, etc.
Protection of Personal Information
We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and are committed to the appropriate handling and continuous improvement of personal information protection.
1.Personal Information in Our Possession and Purpose of Use
The personal information we hold and the purposes for which we use it are as follows. If you do not wish to provide us with your personal information, you may choose not to provide it, but please understand that in that case, we may not be able to achieve the stated purpose of use.
Personal Information in Our Possession
Purpose of Use
I.Use of Personal Information in Business Activities
(1)Personal information of applicants and participants at events, etc.
- Smooth operation of events
- Communication and guidance
- Publication of photographs and videos taken at events (newspapers, magazines, pamphlets, posters, websites, SNS, etc.)
(2)Personal information of purchasers of Internet sales
- Age verification (confirmation that the purchaser is 20 years of age or older when ordering alcoholic beverages)
- Product delivery
- Contact (e.g., in case of failure to deliver products)
- Provision to financial institutions (for payment)
- Payment management
- Order processing at the customer's request, confirmation of order details, and change procedures
(3)Personal information of e-mail newsletter members
- Distribution of e-mail news
(4)Personal information of campaign applicants for customers
- Age verification (for campaigns involving alcoholic beverages, confirmation that the applicant is 20 years of age or older)
- Lottery (investigation of duplicate winners, and investigation of duplicate winners with other campaigns conducted within the same period under the Law Concerning Prevention of Undue Premiums and Misleading Representation)
- Dispatch of prizes
- Notification (in case of failure to deliver prizes, etc.)
- Mail delivery
(5)Personal information of persons making inquiries, consultations, and suggestions
- Appropriate responses to inquiries, consultations, and suggestions
- Contact (answers to inquiries, consultations, and suggestions, and questions)
- Provision to contractors and business partners (for investigation, confirmation, and response depending on the content of the inquiry, consultation, or suggestion)
- To develop products, improve services, and promote sales
(6)Personal information of persons who cooperate in questionnaires, surveys, etc.
- Product development, service improvement and sales promotion
(7)Personal information concerning the person requesting materials, etc.
- Sending of materials
- Contact (post-delivery communication and follow-up)
(8)Personal information obtained from business partners and sales activities
- Contact and follow-up in business activities
- Information on business activities and services
(9)Personal information recorded from business partners regarding inquiries, orders, etc.
- To accurately receive the contents of inquiries and orders, etc.
(10)Personal information obtained from public information, lists of names distributed at events, etc.
- Information on business activities and services
(11)Personal information about visitors
- Identification of visitors
- Prevention of crime (ensuring security in the facility)
(12)Personal information handled for delivery
- To provide services related to delivery
[Purposes of Use] 〈Customers' Personal Information〉
2.Use of Personal Information and Changes in Purpose of Use
(1)Personal information shall be used within the scope of the purpose of use. In the event that personal information is to be used beyond the scope of the purpose of use, the Company will inform the customer to that effect and use the information only after receiving consent.
(2)MGVs Winery will use the personal information it has acquired appropriately within the scope necessary to achieve the purposes listed below, in addition to the purposes agreed to individually by the person concerned.
- Delivery of information on products, health, etc., provision of services, and communication related to such information
- Information on various events and campaigns
- Sending of prizes and information on sweepstakes, etc.
- Delivery of information on products, health, etc., payment settlement, and after-sales service for Internet sales
- To send e-mails, direct mails, and mailings to those who have given their consent to receive such information
- To improve the quality of our services by creating and analyzing statistical data such as purchase histories that cannot identify specific individuals
- To investigate, examine, and respond to situations and needs related to the use of our products and services
- Appropriate response and handling of inquiries, requests, and requests for information materials
- Sending materials in response to requests for disclosure of personal information
- Displaying advertisements regarding products and services that match your interests and preferences by analyzing information such as browsing history and purchase history that we have obtained
3.Disclosure or provision of personal information to third parties
We will manage personal information appropriately and will not disclose or provide personal information to third parties without prior consent from the person concerned. However, this does not apply to any of the following cases.
- (1)When required by law.
- (2)When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- (3)When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person.
- (4)When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
4.Correction and deletion of personal information
To request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, or deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion, or suspension of provision to a third party of personal information, please contact us by using the contact information below.
We cannot be held responsible for the security of personal information on other websites linked to our website.
Inquiries Regarding Handling of Personal Information
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the "Contact for Inquiries Regarding the Handling of Personal Information" below.
[Formulation on April 23, 2017]
[Revised on December 1, 2022]
〈Contact for inquiries regarding the handling of personal information〉
In order to ensure accuracy, we accept inquiries in writing (by e-mail or postal mail).
Please send your inquiry to the following address. We request your patience as it may take some time to answer you.
Please write "Inquiries regarding the handling of personal information" in the subject line.
By postal mail:
Attention: Personal Information Inquiries
601-17 Todoroki, Katsunuma-cho, Koshu-shi, Yamanashi 409-1315